Our proven methods
- Create a threat free atmosphere.
- Engage students in visual learning.
- Listen to kids & their problems.
- Be friendly & never punish
- Do “hands on” activities with them
- Teach beyond books in a playful environment
- Encourage inquiry based learning to generate interest & kindle curiosity.
- Frequent quiz competitions, elocutions, discussions and debates.
- Explore internet and discuss concepts on selected topics
GET RID OF STAGE FEAR
- Narrate a story, sing a rhyme in front of the class
- Read & explain to classmates.
- Encourage News reading during assembly
- Use of technology to make learning more interesting
- Reinforce learning by relating to real life situations.
- Engage them through Science, math & other fun clubs.
- Self- learning sessions in computer labs & library.
- Immerse children in English speaking & reading
- Extensive use of English-Kannada Dictionary
- One on one conversation with the Students narrate stories in their own words
- Children take notes on their own.